On April 8, 2016, with the support of the APHR the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the RF held a round table Russian Market of Heating Systems – Territory of Equal Opportunities and Strict Standards. Representatives of the business sector, authorities and the civil society, the scientific and expert communities agreed on measures of regulating the market and ways of supporting home manufacturers.
With a view to creating favorable conditions for the development of the heating systems market the following measures have been proposed:
– provide regulatory documents with paragraphs binding constructing companies to purchase quality heating equipment;
– introduce mandatory certification of heating devices,
– develop and introduce a system of verifying engineering systems, including heating equipment;
– include radiators and convectors into the independent research program of the Russian Quality System;
– establish check and control of supporting documentation and certificates for heating devices,
– establish control over testing laboratories and certifying centers.