Industrial group Royal Thermo (Russia) – Campo Di Calore (Italy)
Royal Thermo – Campo Di Calore, Vladimir region, Kirzhach
The largest European association manufacturing aluminum and bimetal heating radiators by die casting.
Plants of the holding are situated in Russia and Italy.
Campо Di Calore – production of premium-class design models of radiators, professional pipelines and heating systems elements;
Royal Thermo – mass production of hi-tech radiators and units for energy-efficient construction.
- Full cycle enterprises;
- Localization of production up to 99%;
- Broad automation;
- Multistage quality control system;
- Energy-efficient and “green” technologies.
- Robotized die casting complexes Buhler (Switzerland)
- Automated revolving lines of processing and assembling Gi-Zeta Impianti (Italy)
- Automated painting lines of two cycles: immersion (anaphoresis) and powder painting Cabycal (Spain), Wagner (Germany)
- Own design studio in the Vicenza province (Italy)